31-08-2016 04:34 PM - edited 31-08-2016 04:34 PM
Contribute to the SMSF Community between now and 12th September on an SMSF topic of your choice and the eight most insightful contributions as judged by AMP Capital's SMSF experts will win each win a double pass to an exclusive corporate viewing evening of the 2016 Archibald Prize on Friday the 16th of September.
- The prize consists of two passes to the Art Gallery of New South Wales corporate members' private viewing of the Archibald, Wynne & Sulman Prizes 2016, Friday 16th of September, 6pm - 8pm.
- The exclusive corporate viewing evening includes a cocktail reception, live jazz and access to one of Australia's most prestigious art awards, the Archibald Prize.
- The competition is open to any/all registered members of the SMSF Community.
- All contributions posted from now, Wednesday the 31st August, up until Monday the 12th of September at 6pm will be eligible.
- Winners will be notified via the email address they used to register for the SMSF Community, no later than 5pm Tuesday the 13th.
- Terms and conditions apply*
How to contribute:
- If you're not already a member, register for the SMSF Community by clicking the orange button in the top right hand corner and follow the prompts.
- Explore the forums and blogs already on the community to get ideas
- Create a post using the orange 'Post a Message' button on the right hand side. Here are some post suggestions;
- Ask the Community a question
- Link to helpful or interesting information about the SMSF industry
- Give your opinion on investment trends
- Share your experience of running an SMSF
For more information you can read the Community guidelines.
12-09-2016 10:13 AM - edited 12-09-2016 05:01 PM
Last day to contribute to win a double pass to the Archibald Prize.
END TIME EXTENDED TO 12 MIDNIGHT, 12TH SEPTEMBER 2016
Be sure to register and get your post up on the Community before 12 midnight (AEST) to be eligible.
on 12-09-2016 05:37 PM
I am 67 going on 68, still work fulltime and have a SMSF. I am looking to buy into two AMP infrastructure/capital products. I will buy directly from AMP and am looking for a monthly/quartely or six monthly guaranteed income amount.
I wwish to ask, is the AMP Capital Core infrastructure fund the most suitable option or can you advise alternative funds.
I wish to invest in two AMP managed infrastructure/capital funds.
I would be most appreciateive for your advice. Thanbk you
on 13-09-2016 10:26 AM
You can view more information about the funds offered by AMP Capital on the SMSF Suite here - http://www.ampcapital.com.au/smsf-suite/product-su
We do not offer financial advice on the SMSF Community. Before making any invest decisions, we recommend you seek professional advice in order for your personal objectives, financial situation and needs to be appropriately considered.
However, if you'd like an AMP Capital representative to contact you directly, I can also arrange this. Feel free to private message me your preferred contact details and we'll be in touch.
on 14-09-2016 05:27 PM
Congratuations to our winners:
All winners have been emailed - please private message be if you haven't received me email.
Thanks to all who posted!